stand still
stranger (s)
Posted on @31.5.12 with 0 cream.s
Everything seems happen faster than i've ever imagined. Semester three has already officially ended after struggled with the last paper last week. My last minute decision brought me to the camp that i've never gone for so long. I don't know why I decided to go, but I went. Meeting with different kinds of people taught me many new things. They are friendly, talkative and easy-going. I felt accepted among them, though we're rarely know each other. Those older people that I respect and I know they've been through so many circumstances in life. I learnt through them; that life is a long journey, He puts us here, It is His plan. So I just have to carry and trust Him. 

Maybe this time, it is His plan also. A stranger that suddenly appears. The memories that suddenly interfere. Ya Allah, please lead my way wisely..

# We never know what future will bring us into.


belongs to eiyda.
Older Post | Newer Post