stand still
what a night
Posted on @14.10.12 with 0 cream.s
Everything seems didn't worked out tonight. I was planned to eat THIS something, but suddenly I bought something else. I want to continue watching the drama, but then the sudden story by her burned the whole mood. I was over thinking about it and then it got me into a bad mood. I was landing alone, listening to the playlist then unnoticed that I felt asleep. I was awake by a hiss sound beside me just about 30 minutes after the sleep and don't feel like want to continue the sleep. I want to pee but then realized there is no water. I had already walked to the toilet then I went to the other block. There is people inside so I have to wait. I log in facebook and then a friend tell me her problem. I gave her advices but then she offline. I was hungry but since there is no water so I can't make maggi. I was talking with somebody else after that but seems I have ruined the atmosphere. and now I'am all alone here. 

Serve me right.


***




belongs to eiyda.
Older Post | Newer Post